Thursday, July 07, 2005

Where am I going?




So I found out where my new home is for the next two years. Due to security issues I am barred from posting it, but I can say that it is in the far north end of Moldova. It looks like I will have a great host family, a progressive school, and a large village by Moldovan standards.

Not much time to post anything else as I need to catch my ride home, but here are some more pictures. Thanks to everyone who dropped me an email, I will reply next week when I get the chance. For now I have a lot of prep work to do. We travel to our new sites for a visit on Saturday, and I have my first language assesment tomorrow, along with a meeting with my school director.
On Monday, I travel back to my current home solo! Should be a blast with only 4 weeks of Romanian under my belt.

Hope al l is well back in the states. My condolences to those in London, and those with family there. We were briefed this afternoon, and there are currently no concerns here in Moldova.

No comments: