Friday, October 07, 2005

Waiting for the ball to drop.

Update:
So, thus far, things will proceed as normal. I talked to my school
director, and he stated that since he had not received anything official
from the ministry of education, he wasn't planning on changing
anything. This may be permanent, or it may simply be a stay of
execution, but for now we can keep teaching in the schools. As it all
seems to be on a case-by-case basis, with each village making it's own
decision, we may never have any problems at my school......time will tell.
Otherwise, life marches on at it's slow yet hectic pace. After a week
in the capitol attending two conferences, I am glad to be at home in my
village.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

teach as much as you can in the time you have! even reaching a few means potentially changing their lives... i'm so glad you are over there helping those kids.